Sunday, April 17, 2011

It's My Birthday!!

Well not quite yet but we celebrated early!

This weekend our awesome friends Nadia and Adam threw me a birthday party! We had a few friends out to celebrate. The food was amazing! I have to comment about the mini burgers Adam made, they were amazing. I think I had one to many!! But thank you for the great spread! They had a ton of food and made two special desserts, a fruity one(for me) and a chocolate one for all the chocolate lovers!YUMMY.. It was fun to see friends I hadn't seen for a while and just visit and see everyones little families grow. Thanks again to all my wonderful friends that came out to celebrate with me.
Nadia, Alex, Me, Amy, and Anona
The wonderful Host, Nadia
I even got to blow out the candles!!
Thanks again to all my great friends for coming out!! and to the Larsen's for the awesome night!

Today Brad's Family threw another party for me and my nephew Joe, we share the same B-day! We went out to Strathmore and had another delicious dinner. The best part was dessert, Sex in a Pan!! I could of ate the whole thing!! I love Sundays just to be with family and hang out and just totally relax. I wish we had more days like this. I also wish I had my own family closer.. My parents took me out to dinner on Friday night for a pre-birthday dinner as they are coming up next weekend for another birthday dinner. Kinda getting spoiled with all these great dinners, I'm gonna have to throw in a few extra workouts after all of them.
Channing's Ready to party!! Can you tell??

It's crazy that I will be 25 on Tuesday, I feel so old!!! I know I'm not, but I think this is kinda crazy, I have been married for 5 1/2 years now and have a little guy. Back in High School I told everyone that I wouldn't even start thinking about getting married until I was 24, so to be where I am today is not what I had planned. I can honestly say I am so glad that things turned out the way they did. I'm happy at where I am in my life and for my beautiful family and great friends. I have had a wonderful 25 years and look forward to the next 25 and more!!

2 comments:

Shannan said...

Happy Birthday Beautiful. I totally wish I was there on this special day. You're 25, wow! That was me almost 5 years ago. Your still such a youngy. I love you to pieces and can't wait for you to visit we will have to celebrate then> Happy Birthday sis, hope tomorrow is everything you dreamed it would be. It looks like many love you, you are spoiled!

AKutarna said...

It was so fun, especially without Joe there haha jks