Thursday, April 14, 2011

Photoshoot!


Brad stayed home from work today because of the big snow fall so I was able to get his help with getting some pictures of Channing in the studio. You would think I would be shooting him all day but it's pretty hard with just one person and I'm the one shooting. It was so funny as everytime I would try to get him to smile he was just so serious! Then of course when he is not in front of the lights he's all giggle and smiles. Oh well I think he is still just the cutest!!




2 comments:

R&A said...

These are adorable Amber, wow, he is getting so big!!!!! I know exactly what you are saying, everyone is like, you could take photos of him all day long, and I'm like, try doing that by yourself!! See you tomorrow!

AKutarna said...

AS IF you can't see that Brad and him are TWINS!!! I showed Joe these pics and he was like, "whoah that is Brad!" haha. These pics are too cute. I would comment on every single one of them on FB but I'll save you the annoyingness and just tell you I love them all!