

My parents have an exchange student staying at there place and she comes up a ton to play with Skeeter and hang out! She had never been sledding so we took her on her first sleigh ride, Channings too( He didn't actually go but we bundled him up so he could sleep in his carseat while we enjoyed the hills)
To be honest I haven't gone sledding for probably 3 or 4 years, and that is one of my favorite things to do in the snow. It was a blast and now I remember why I enjoy it so much. Nan ( exchange student) loved it, she kept turning and ended up going down backwards and yelling,"I'm going to die!!" She was so cute. I love it. 
We are having so much fun with our little guy. He is growing so fast and getting so much more alert and smiley everyday. On his last weigh in at 11 weeks he was 15 lbs 6 oz and 25 inches long. I think I'm gonna have a tall dude on my hands. He is now holding his head up so well, a little bobble head at times but overall he's got it down.
He is such a smiley little guy, my favorite is making funny little sounds and seeing his reaction, it is always a smile with a few little sounds that is almost a laugh. I can't wait for his first laugh. He loves tubby time. He just kicks his legs and smiles the entire time, that is until he has to get out. He does not like getting out, he screams and screams until he is dressed and cuddled up in a blanket where he is nice and warm. He has found his little hands and loves sucking on his whole fist, this is cute but then again creates allot of drool, so I am cleaning him up or changing him constantly. He slept through the night for the first time 2 1/2 weeks ago, giving me a good 9-10 hours a night. Let me just say the first night I was up a few times checking to see if he was still breathing but after that was history.. I loved that sleep, I felt like a new women. It's amazing what a good night sleep can do for you. He has been such a great baby, I couldn't ask for anything more. He seems to be a bit sick right now( major gas!) so he has been a bit fussy for the last few days but other than that he's great. Oh wait, if there was one habit I could get rid of that he has is that he always has a scream attack before he falls asleep. It doesn't last too long but man that boy can scream.. Maybe I shouldn't spoil him so much, but it's just too hard not to. I just Love this little guy
4 comments:
He sleeps through the night!!!!! Channing, please teach Natalie your secrets. That is her new years resoulution this year and we'll see how it goes. He's getting so big! We need to get together this weekend! Olive garden at 8?
Hey you. I love your little man, he is so big and cute. I am so glad you are done with the kiask. that was no fun at all. Now you will have some free time....maybe. Call me when you can. I miss you .
He's getting soo big! You are so lucky he slept through the night already for you! Your pictures are adorable! We should all hang out again!
You are so lucky that he already sleeping through the night!! Amazing! Channing is so cute, I wish I could cuddle him right now!! Love you and looks like you had a blast in the snow..lucky:) Stacy
Post a Comment