Wednesday, January 5, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


New Years was so much fun. We went over to Nadia and Adam's house for a little party! I can't remember the last time we actually did anything for New Years, I know how sad are we. So there were about 6 other couples there and we just all hung out and played games and ate. They got the XBOX Kinect and it was actually pretty fun, pure entertainment watching others make complete fools of themselves. All the girls played the dance off game and man did I bust a move.. Haha more like fail really bad. But hey it's all in good fun. We did the count down, well sorta, and gave our hubbies a kiss. It was a fun night. Thanks again Larson's

These little guys are 20 days younger than Channing, Channing has got some height on them I think!!

New Years Day we went to Banff with Darren and Dorren. We had to celebrate being finished with the kiosk and getting back to our normal lives. First off we went for some fudge, of course, Brad's favorite thing to do, I honestly think that's the only reason he likes Banff.. We planned to go to the hot springs at around 4:00 so I had to find a bathing suit for Channing. That is hard to do in the winter, WalMart doesn't even sell them right now. I ended up buying him a 4 year old speedo. It actually fit him over the diaper and he looked so cute. Well we went up to the hot springs at 4 but it was packed, like you couldn't even move between people. We decided we didn't want to have a bath with the whole world so we went for dinner instead. We went to the Rundle Lounge at Banff Springs Hotel. We had gone there once before with some friends but had the hardest time finding it from the elevators. We got a good tour anyway.

After dinner we decided to go try again at the hot springs and this time is was much better. I questioned myself a few times if I was a horrible mother taking little Channing in but once we got in I'm glad we did. He loved it. He just smiled the entire time and kicked his little feet. It was so cute. He lasted for 30 minutes, he probably would have lasted longer if I didn't accidentally dunk him a little. It was fun to get away with family and enjoy the New Year. I am excited for what is to come in 2011.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's so fun you took Channing to the hot springs. What a little trooper. We miss you guys and want to hang out instead of just saying we will lol