
After the skating we all went in and enjoyed the yearly appetizer party. I'm not talking a few here and there, I mean it was decked out. Name and appetizer and they had it. It was so yummy but by the end of the night I had had enough!! We stayed up late and got everything ready for Christmas day and then went to bed. In the morning we woke up at around 9:00 and went up to open presents. Grandpa had already opened all of his, he was just too excited. Channing sure got spoiled with play gyms, 2 of the same picture of Christ for his room, tons of clothes, a high chair(which he loved, he stayed in it the whole morning and was smiling the whole time), lots of toys, and a AIr Jordan outfit from Daddy which is so cute, I can't wait until he is old enough to wear it. I got some really great things too, as diamond bracelet, clothes, jacket, scrapbooking stuff, and lots of chocolate!

It was so much fun having a little one at Christmas, even though he hasn't the slightest idea of what is going on, it is just so much more exciting! After unwrapping all the gifts we had breakfast, yummy crepes! I ate way too much. Oh well thats what the Holidays are for! Most of that day we just played games, ate food and laughed and visited. It was just nice to have time to enjoy eachother. I can't wait for next Christmas when Channing is a bit bigger and will probably be into opening presents, for Michael to be home and to be all together with my Family.. I love Christmas and am so happy that I have such wonderful families that I can spend it with.
1 comment:
he is always smiling hey! what a cutie
Post a Comment