
I can't believe my little guy is 3 months old, 14 1/2 weeks exactly! He has grown so much in just the last few weeks. The last time we weighed him he was 15 lbs 6 oz so I am sure he is over 17 now. He is one heavy boy to carry around everywhere. He is always smiling and giggling (my new favorite thing!) He loves to be tickeled under and behind his armpits and on the tummy. He just gives out his big squeel.
He also loves when I push his knees to his stomach and shake him a little bit. He just giggles and giggles and can't stop. I think he likes it cuz it gets rid of all his gas. He loves when I touch his toes to his nose and make funny sounds. He is still being pretty good at night, except for the last week, I think he's a little bit sick, as I have been. One night he woke up every 2 hours. That was the worst he has ever done. It's not even like he wanted to eat he just wanted to be held. Poor little guy! But it looks like he's getting back on track as he only woke once last night! Cross my fingers... He is so alert now and really knows his Momma, which I just love, it melts my heart. I just love being the one that can always calm him down and know what he wants. So everytime he goes to sleep he is really fussy. I have been using these soothers from bobebe, can't remember what they are called but I had heard amazing things about them. So I was always forcing that on him and I actually was fooled that he liked it. Well for Christmas I bought new ones for him and oh my goodness they are amazing. They are the tommee tippee brand.
AMAZING!!!!He actually latches on and just falls asleep, No more fussing! So great. I love them!!!
He is now wearing 6-9 month sleepers, cuz he is too long for anything smaller. He wears 3-6 month shirts and pants and continues to grow even out of some of those. Looks like he is going to have the same problem as his Daddy as he has such a long torso and shorter legs, I am always stretching out his onsies and shirts!!
He is still snoring as he sleeps and squeeks allot! I don't even need a monitor cuz I can always hear him. When I can't, thats when I worry! He has been sleeping in his own crib since day one and has done so good. I couldn't ask for a better sleeper(disregarding the last 3 days).
He loves Daddy time and seems to always sleep or be amazing for him. Brad will watch him when I do my photo shoots and he never fusses. Sometimes it's even as long as 4 hours. He just loves his Daddy. I am so excited for when he is older and Brad can teach him all the sports... OH that is gonna be fun.

Channings favorite postition to be held is face out with your arm in between his legs. He loves to see the world. He will almost alway be content in this position. Tubby time is so cute, he is all smiles and just kicks and kicks. He has grown out of his baby tub so is now in the big tub. He enjoys having more room to kick. He just loves it, that is until he has to get out. That is a total different story. It's amazing how fast smiles can turn to tears and screaming. He is growing more hair on the top of his head(not much but a little), it is still red!!! When does hair colour start to change??? He's got a nice little culdesac of baldness, as he has a ton of hair on the back but just little bits on top. I am kinda tempted to shave it all off and have it all grow in at the same length.. Is this horrible?? I won't do it yet but kinda want to.. whatever I do he will still be just as cute!
He still loves his swing and it is a good place to put him when hes tired, it puts him straight to sleep. That or the car. I swear as soon as we get into the car he his out and he will stay sleeping forever in his carseat. I think he likes being all snug as a bug in there and he knows no one is going to move him.

He is such a joy in our lives and we wouldn't change it for the world. Sure it takes us twice as long to leave the house, we are always like 1/2 hour late for church, can't accomplish as much at one sitting but man he is worth it. I can just sit and play with him all day. I LOVE this stage. People always told me how each stage is so much fun but you have no idea until you have one of your own.
We LOVE YOU Channing!!
5 comments:
He's too cute! where did you get those new soothers?
I seriously need to come and visit your cute little family! He sounds like so much fun!
He's ADORABLE!!!!!!
Am I am so glad you are having so much fun with your little one! He is so cute and by the time I meet him he might be almost as big as Talmage:) Love you tons!
What an adorable little boy! He is sure big...but he doesn't look like it in his pictures!
Post a Comment