
So my awesome friends threw me a surprise baby shower a few weeks ago and it was a total blast. So they had invited me over for a brunch with some girls and they tried to schedule a few different dates but none of them seemed to work. Finally I found a weekend that I actually had available so they switched the dates for me. I had no idea it was an actual party for me, I felt bad I kept making them change the date. Anyways it all worked out and I arrived "LATE" of course, like I always am. I walked through the door and there were all my friends yelling out SURPRISE!! So unexpected. They had the place to cutely decorated with pictures and a big sign that said " BABY BOY" , a cute little cake and great good! CREPES, one of my favs!


So we ate and visited and then played a pretty embarrassing game where you would write down a few memories of me. Well let's just say there were lots of laughs and a few funny looks my way!! HAHA it was pretty funny. Then we opened presents and I go a bunch of awesome things from books, toys, clothes,booties, peepee teepees and even a massage( I will definetly be using that soon!) Thanks to all my great friends that pulled this together and for all of you that came. You're the best and it was so good to see all of you! And Thank you Arianne for the great pictures!
2 comments:
That is such a cute cake! You are beautiful pregnant!
Wow that is so fun!! What an awesome cake! I love the pictures!! Love you!!
Post a Comment