Thursday, July 8, 2010

BC trip

Last weekend Brad and I went out to Comox BC to photograph a wedding for Brad's cousin. We were there for a few extra days so Brad decided he would go on a guys fishing trip. I kinda wanted to go but wasn't too sure about the bumps and roughness of the ocean so I stayed back. Brad has really wanted to do this for quite some time now so it was a perfect oppurtunity.

I kept bugging him that he probably wouldn't catch anything but he proved me wrong by bringing this home.

That's a 15 pound salmon!! I'm pretty surprised, cuz everytime we try fishing I get too frustrated and end up with nothing. I guess it was a perfect season out there for fishing though! He still wanted to catch a halibut, But I gotta say this is pretty good size!

The ocean was beautiful and I loved just sitting outside and watching the waves crash. It wasn't the warmest weather so there was no sun bathing! But I just enjoy the sound of the ocean and the smell. It's always good to get away once in awhile!

Every night Brad would have to drink his herbal tea on the porch and watch the ocean!! HEHE what a little nerd.

3 comments:

AKutarna said...

this is joe. that's a nice fish. beauty Eh

Unknown said...

Looks fun! Rob would totally do the tea thing too. haha oh our men...Funny guys.

Nehring Fun said...

Awesome fish Brad!! Yes you are a nerd:):) Love the last pic of Brad and his tea...too funny! I also love the pic of both of you in the water! You should frame that one!