Monday, September 6, 2010

Pregnancy Update!


Wow, it has been way too long! I have just been super busy with work and getting ready for this baby. I can't believe I only have 5 weeks left, I hope he comes faster. All I can say is I have loved this experience, I have loved having the baby bump and feeling his kicks and just knowing that he will be with us soon, but I am ready to have him out and into our lives. I have been a bit of a complainer to my husband mostly, about the aches and pains that carrying this little guy has brought, but that's aloud right! Now I get to vent to all of you! About 2 months ago I started experiencing horrible pain right in my ribs (like someone had taken a bat to them and broke them), well this has yet to go away and there is not a moment I feel comfortable. My work, sitting at a computer all day photo shopping, does not seem to help either! I have talked to the doctor about it and all she can tell me is the baby has pushed on my ribs and separated them, so I have to just wait it out until baby arrives. On top of that I am also experiencing restless leg syndrome at night. As soon as I hit the bed my legs begin to tingle and just feel like they have to move. I have tried elevating them and massaging them but nothing works. This makes it so hard to sleep. It usually takes me about 2 hours to fall asleep. Which sucks cuz I am trying to get as much sleep in as I can before our baby arrives. It is hard getting in and out of bed every night, like 3 or 4 times to go to the bathroom, and I don't think it helps that our bed is a good 3 feet off the ground!! I should just start sleeping in the spare bedroom, Brad is pretty much off the bed anyways, with all the pillows in between us. But Brad has been awesome and so supportive. Well there is my ranting about how horrible it has been, but really I couldn't thank the Lord enough for all he has blessed us with. If I knew how different pregnancy would be, from what I expected, I would for sure do it again and again. We will see once I actually deliver, but I think I will be just fine. I am just so happy to finally be starting our family and being able to have our own little guy!



Last week we went to Utah to visit my sister, Shannan, and family and see her newest addition, Rachel. She is such a doll and just such a good baby. Honestly she like slept the entire time I was there. It was fun to take a few pictures of her and the family.

I also got Shannan to take a few pictures of Brad and I, as we don't have any of ourselves. She did awesome! Thanks again Shannan for the pics and letting us crash at your house for a while. It was so much fun! Just Move Closer ALREADY!!!




Well there is my update! Until next time....

6 comments:

Jay&Nic said...

Last time I checked your so NOT allowed to be this cute while preggers! You are adorable! Can't wait to see what your lil guy looks like...hang in there..your so close!

Unknown said...

Yes! A baby update! You look amazing..as usual! Can't wait for the baby to come!

AKutarna said...

LOve all the photos! You look amazing

Anonymous said...

Major blog creeping going on here, but I love - LOVE - the pictures of you in the water! They're amazing!

Shannan said...

we had a blast having you here in Utah, it is true, you have to move closer. I miss you already. I can not wait to meet your little man. It is true, you are beautiful and those pics show it all, how great you look. Love you sis and thanks for the pictures, I love them like normal. Thank you again and again.

R&A said...

Gorgeous!!!! Amber, I am soooo excited!!!! Love the pictures! Soon your going to be like, how did I ever have that baby in me! Wish you lived closer.