31 weeksTomorrow I will be at 39 weeks and I can't imagine waiting another week for this baby! It's crazy how you last a whole nine months and then as soon as you know your just weeks away you just want him here now. Not only is it that I can't wait to see him and hold him in my arms and see who he looks like and of course start to raise him but I really just need a little relief from this big guy. I would do anything just to bend over again. So two weeks ago at my 37 week check up they measured me and I was measuring way over( supposed to be measuring at 37 but was measuring at 41 instead) so that was great. I'm gonna have a huge baby!! Well they sent me in to get another ultrasound to see how the baby was measuring and check the amniotic fluid. Everything came back great! Then they sent me to get another 2 Hour Glucose Tolerance Test which also came back good. So at my 38 week appointment I was measuring at a hefty 43 inches so they came down to the conclusion that he's just gonna be big, around the 97% isle. Sounds fun!! I sure hope they are wrong on this one. I just want him to come early so he doesn't continue to grow! I have been getting really excited about this baby coming and I think I have everything ready! I just need to clear out his crib from all the gifts that I received from my awesome shower my Mom threw for me awhile ago.
Speaking of the shower I never made a post about it! It was awesome she came early Friday morning with my sister Lindsey and started decorating, cooking and getting everything ready. It looked awesome and the food was great! She had planned some fun games and we had a great turn out! I don't think I have had so many people in my home. I didn't even get a picture of everyone here. Here are a few of the decorations!!



It was a fun night of laughter and fun. Thanks again Mom for being the best and throwing a great party and thank to all that came and for the wonderful gifts. This guys is gonna be one spoiled little man.
So now I just play the waiting game as to when I will have this little guy all to myself!! AHHHH I am so excited but scared all at the same time. I can just hope all goes smoothly and there are no complications. Brad and I have been working with a doula and she has been so great! I really think she will play a big part in making us feel comfortable and relaxed. She has really helped us learn what to expect and different options that are available to us. Some of the stuff I honestly had no clue about. I am happy to have hired her but of course and still a little sad my Mom can't be there with me as well. Wish me luck!!!
Here I am at 38 weeks and 5 days( can't believe how big he's getting, or how big I am, kinda killing me really!!)

I am just throwing this picture in cuz she's so cute!!
4 comments:
I love your haircut! And you still don't look like you are even very big. I hope everything goes well for you too and I/we can't wait to meet him!
YAY I was hoping to be able to read a post about this haha. Ya I agree with Alex, you totally don't even look huge. You're a hot pregnant mom to be! Cute pics-Good luck with it all! I can't wait to come see him.
LOVE how adorable you look. You look amazing!!!!! I was 45 inches round when Tristan got here, and he was a big baby....... all I can say is you would rather have a big baby with winter on the way..... CAN"T WAIT!!!!
Am you are sooo cute!! Can't wait for the long awaited phone call!! Love you!!
Post a Comment