Thursday, October 28, 2010

Channing Michael


Within the first week of Channing being here I really wanted to get a lot of photos of him but it was pretty difficult as I was so sore. With the help of Brad and my sister, Lindsey, we were able to get a few cute ones of our little guy. He is under a week old in these photos and honestly he has already changed so much. In need to start taking more photos!

Everyday there is something new I learn about him and just love him more and more each day. I can't believe he has been here for 3 weeks already, it's crazy, so surreal, but to awesome. I wouldn't change it for the world. We just love our little man!




5 comments:

Lachele said...

He is so cute!
Those lips are darling!

Unknown said...

Love him already! I want more snuggles.

AKutarna said...

Aww. He was definitely worth the wait!

Amy said...

He is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! He is adorable, we are so happy for you and your family :)