Thursday, July 8, 2010

Pregnancy So Far!

24 1/2 weeks
26 1/2 weeks
So my pregnancy is moving along and I continue to grow everyday. I swear I don't know how much more stretching I can take. He is sure tight in there and I am usually alway pretty uncomfortable. I must admit though I am glad the morning sickness is gone and I can continue on with my life. I actually really have enjoyed being pregnant. I know alot of women hate there bellies growing so much but I kinda like it. To know that I am carrying a little guy inside me, is an absolute miracle. I love watching and feeling his kicks and I love watching Brad bond with our little guy as well. I can honestly sit there for hours and just hold my hand on my belly and feel his little flutters. I know that we are truly blessed to have this little guy and I thank the lord every single day! Other than being tired and having major back aches, mostly after too much photo shoots, I am feeling really great. I do have a little discomfort when I try to sleep but I guess that what comes along with pregnancy. I have had so much fun shopping for our little guy, maybe a little too much, baby clothes are just too cute to pass up sometimes. I am also starting to think of ideas for the nursery, I just need to get Brad motivated to repaint the room. I am thinking the color of the walls will be a light blue and I have bought a white bed set and black furniture so I will do a lot of accenting with blue. I am so excited to start setting it up, it all comes down to finding the time to do so. I can't believe I have 3 more months to go, these last few months have flown by. I hope the next few do as well. I just want to meet our little guy, I love him already!

1 comment:

AKutarna said...

awww you look so pretty! you are lucky you look so good preggers. Not too much longer...!