Sunday, June 6, 2010

Family Time

The trip to Florida with my family was such a blast but of course it went by way to fast! Florida was absolutely gorgeous, humid, hot and tons to do. The first day we just spent hanging out with everyone. Shopping, swimming and just relaxing around the resort. We had to rest up for the next couple days cuz they were gonna be busy. So on Tuesday we headed out really early to the Animal Kingdom. Went on the safari, a few couple rides, and walked around and looked at alot of different animals and features they had there. It was pretty awesome. So much to see so little time.


So on Wednesday, we went to a water park, Typhoon Lagoon. It was amazing, it was huge. Shannan and I couldn't really go on the the big slides so we watched the little ones and went on the Lazy river and a few tube runs. The wave pool was crazy. I swear to you the waves were as big as the oceans, kinda scary! But way fun. That night we had a girls night. It was so much fun to get together with all the girls. This like never happens, we for sure have to make this a regular occurrence. We went out to dinner and had a purse exchange. So we all bought a purse and filled it with stuff we kept in our own. It was so fun just to talk and laugh and cry. I love all my sisters and mom. They are the best!






Then on Thursday was the big day, we went to Magic Kingdom. The little girls loved it! Lilli's face was so sweet, every time she saw the princess her jaw just dropped and she couldn't stop smiling. Magic Kingdom was huge, we didn't even get to some parts. But we did get to most of everything we wanted to see. I just enjoyed watching how excited the kids got. Friday was another day we just did what ever and relaxed. We were supposed to go to the beach that day but everyone was exhausted from the day before.



That night Shannan, Stacy, Mom, Lilli, and Izzy went out to Disney Downtown. It was fun to go to all the cool shops and take some fun pictures. The little girls loved it. They had there little purses and were so excited to go out with all the girls. Such a bunch of cuties. We ended up going to one of the coolest restaurants, THe T-REX Cafe. It had a bunch of life sized dinosaurs and every 15 minutes they all came to life. They would move and roar and the whole restaurant would light up. There was a huge glacier in the middle and it would light up a bunch of different colors. Quite amazing. I totally recommend it to anyone.

That was the end of our trip cuz Saturday we headed home. It was sad to leave and come home to winter weather. Why do I live here? I ask myself that everyday. Oh well. Family I love you all and I had such a blast. Let's do it again soon!

Brad had bought a big turkey leg and he girls just devoured it. I love it! The next day they got one for each of them. They actually almost finished off themselves.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like an amazing time!!!

AKutarna said...

looks like you had a blast! your nieces and nephews are sooo cute but i have to say the pic of brad wearing that hat is the best haha.

Anonymous said...

Hey Amber I got your blog off of Shannon's, I hope you don't mind. I just had to tell you how excited I am for you and your husband!

Shannan said...

What a blast we had. man I love our family and you are just the cutest prego girl around. It was fun being pregnant with you. I have a whole bag full of adorable cute boy clothes from Stacy and I. An excuse to come see me soon, right?