A little late at posting, as most of you already know, we are expecting a baby
BOY. We found out a week ago and it was so awesome. You can really see so much more at 18 weeks then 12 weeks. I really have something growing inside of me. So when I got into the ultrasound room, I layed down and the lady started to do her thing. Well she sat there for I swear 1/2 hour going hmm, hmm. So you can only imagine what thoughts are going through my head. She wouldn't even show me the screen! So I was kinda panicky. So after about 1/2 hr she tells me to go pee because my bladder is to full and they can't get full measurements. By this time she still hadn't said anything so I get up and go and come back and she starts her thing again. Then she asks me if anyone is with me and I said" Yes, my husband." So she goes and get Brad. THis is totally the same thing that had happened at my 2nd miscarriage and so I was freaking out. Why wouldn't she show me anything. Well Brad comes in and she FINALLY turns the screen so I can see and there was our baby!! We saw his legs, arm, nose, lips, and of course his little parts.

What a great but scary experience that was. I was just happy everything went well. She said that everything looks normal and he is measuring right to size and his heart beat if perfect.

Phew!! They did schedule me in for another ultrasound because they couldn't get the right measurements for his head. So I went in again today and He was just a little kicker.

This lady was awesome, she let me watch the whole time! It is so amazing to see your little baby this early on in the process.
Here are a few pictures from both ultrasounds.

Here he is waving!



I have been feeling great lately, no more morning sickness and I am even getting my energy levels back. I continue to grow, I swear everyday I am a bit bigger, but I actually love it. I love having a little belly and knowing that my baby is growing steadily. In the last week I have just started feeling movement. I love it!! It's really just like little bubbles in your tummy. I am really starting to love this little guy and can't wait to hold him in my arms.
Here I am at 19 weeks, ALMOST half way. YAY!!!
5 comments:
Amber! This is sooo sooo exciting!!! I love it. I am SO happy for you and Brad! :)) I miss you guys. Your horrible at keeping in touch by the way. haha I want an update on how things are going!
yay! love the pics amber. Channing has calf muscles already!! And they do that every ultrasound i'm pretty sure, it happened to me too. It does kinda scare you a little bit. I'm so glad everything is going well and he's so cute!! Can't wait to meet him! you look amazing too, you are hardly even showing at all!
That is so exciting! I loved getting ultra sounds...and you look so GOOD! So happy for you guys!:)
You look amazing for 18 weeks, I was huge!! Love all the pictures and I am excited for you!!!!
How exciting!! You look great and so does that little boy inside you! We can't wait for him to come.
Post a Comment