Thursday, February 25, 2010

Baby Shower For Kevyn


So awhile ago Kevyn had her second baby and I through her a baby shower. I say you have to have 2 if the second one is a different sex. And HELLO she had a girl so of course we had to spoil her.
(this picture is really bad but I had to show who came)
It was pretty low key but I thought it went pretty well. I had her family and her inlaws there and a few friends. We played a few games including Baby Price is Right, Basta(a game Kevyn and Ed introduced us to), and Baby BINGO as she opened the presents.

I wanted everything to be pink, so I tried to get all pink cupcakes and candies but it was a little difficult. Oh well I stayed pretty girlie. I also made little chocolate labels with Kevyn's babies name and birth information, they were a pain in the butt to put together, but I think they turned out ok!


These are the favors.

It was fun just to visit and hold the babies. Kevyn and Ed have some beautiful babies that's for sure.
Kevyn Congrat and I love ya!!

3 comments:

R&A said...

Amber you did a beautiful job and I LOVE those chocolate bar wrappers. I am going to have to steal that idea! Great stuff!!

The Caballero's said...

I cannot believe you put up that hideous picture of me Amber.

Friendship over.

P.S. Thanks for that shower :) It was a fantabulous time hanging out with all the girls. Just please refrain from picture taking until all of my fat is gone. Thank you. :)

Love ya!

AKutarna said...

it was a fun shower, amber you are so darn good at everything