Monday, April 5, 2010

Guess What!!!

It's true! I'm finally pregnant!!


I am due October 11 so that makes me 13 weeks today, so I guess it's about time I announce it to everyone. It has been quite the journey for Brad and I as we have tried starting our family. After 3 years of trying, I can finally say I am pregnant and tell all of you. It is such an exciting time for us. We have been waiting to long and at times I must admit I did second guess myself if this would actually happen for me. But after the first and second ultrasound I can see that baby growing and what a wonderful miracle it is. I had seen a 8 week ultrasound before, but I was pretty nervous when I went in for my 12 week ultrasound, I just wanted to see that baby. And when I did I couldn't stop smiling and crying. Patience truly pays off I guess. I just feel that the lord has really blessed us and knows what is best for us. This couldn't be happening at a better time for us. It's kinda crazy to think that Brad and I are going to be parents. Ahh I guess we better start straightening out!! Well I guess the next thing coming up is finding out what we are going to haveI can't wait to find out! Only 5 more weeks... Don't know if I can wait that long!!! But I guess I have to.. I don't know how some people wait the whole 9 months, but good for them. I guess I'm just not that patient.

A few pictures from the 12 week ultrasound of our little Baby Holt!

13 comments:

AKutarna said...

awwww i love the pics! So happy for you guys, you are going to be amazing parents!

Amy said...

Yay!!!!! We're so excited for you. :)

The Dudleys said...

Congratulations from me and Tyler! We are so happy for you guys.

Jay&Nic said...

So happy for you!...Its such an exciting and fun time!:) Congrats!!!!

The Caballero's said...

SO FREAKIN EXCITED!!

All you have to do now is finish climbing that mountain for the next 6 months! Good luck :P
I can hardly wait to find out what the little babe is going to be. Our kids will be great friends.

p.s your blog looks soooo much better without my fat face on it! Love ya

Unknown said...

YAY!!!! Another baby to have around. Rob and I are sooo thrilled for you guys. You will be awesome parents and that baby will be spoiled!

R&A said...

Amber, I am seriously so excited for you guys and I cried reading your post. I only can feel a tiny bit of how you felt seeing that baby at 12 weeks, I can't imagine what you have been through in the past and I am so proud of you guys hanging in there. The Lord knows what we are all going through and he knows what's best. This just makes you guys so much stronger as a couple and you are going to be wonderful parents. I am so excited!!!!!! I need some belly pictures on here soon!!

Amber and Brad said...

oh thank you everyone!! We are so excited!

~*kElLy*~ said...

Amber congrats! We are due a week apart from each other :) I'm due Oct 4! You guys will be great parents. I'm so happy for you!

Unknown said...

I Love you Amber!! I'm glad that you have a baby and you're pregnant, and I am glad that Skeeter will have a girl running around, he is used to that because of us:) Lilli

Happy Birthday Amber! I love you baby!! Izzy

I am soooo happy for you!! I can't wait to find out what it is so I can start making you some cute baby stuff:) Love you sooo much---Can't wait for Florida Stacy

Leah said...

Congrats Amber!!! You guys will make amazing parents and that so exciting for you guys. ps I haven't seen you in ages! pps. I LOVE your photography. Your seriously so so talented!

Unknown said...

Amber, that widget you got on your blog to count down how many more days is sweet!!!

Shannan said...

AHHHHHH, When you told me I was so happy I was about to cry. What a great blessing. The greatest thing is that our little oneses get to be cousins and buds. I hope you have a girl, just like me, so they can be girly girls together. That would be fun, but then again having a little guy is out of this wourld too. Congrats, that is the best news I have had all year.