Well I must admit I was pretty impressed by my husband and the little surprises he pulled out of his sleeve for my 24th Birthday. So let's start out with Saturday, well I had a few photo-shoots that day so he cleaned the house for me. Then we went out to buy a dresser for the baby's room and also my present for my birthday. Then he had the bright idea of going to The Olive Garden, my favorite restaurant. So of course I was all for it. When we got there, around 6:00, it was completely crowded, like usual. 45 minute wait. So we decided to wait. While we are waiting guess who walks through the door? My Dad! He had been there for about half hour so we jumped the line. How awesome is that, my parents came up and surprised me!! Mark, my cousin, and his fiance, Jessica, also came for dinner. It was such a great surprise to have my parents there. I love when they come to visit, so fun that they live so close so they can do that often. I have the best parents! I love them to bits. Thanks again for coming! So they stayed over night but had to leave early the next morning, so we said goodbyes and then headed to church. Most of the day we just kinda layed around and watched TV, so of course I was in my scrubs. Well at around 6:00 Alex and Joe ring the doorbell and then a few minutes Meg and Jorge come over. Again I am a complete mess and Brad had planned a little party for me. Haha so I had to go change and try to look a little decent. What an awesome husband, he had a whole barbeque planned, and had somehow hid the food from me. I guess that show how much I cook!!! Elyse, Robbie, Kevyn, and Ed also came over. It was so fun to have everyone over, and the surprise made it so much better. I have never had a surprise birthday my whole life and had always wanted one, so thanks Honey, You're the BEST.

Brad had even managed to hide a big cheesecake in the back of the fridge.

Soooo Good!!! A big thank you to all my friends for coming out and celebrating my birthday with me, it was a blast!!

I can't believe I'm 24, that sounds so old!!But at the same time I think, I have almost been married 5 years so 24 seems pretty young, I guess that's what happens when you get married at 19!!! But I wouldn't change a thing. I love my husband and am so grateful for him in my life. He truly is the BEST!!! SO thanks again and Love you Forever!!!
4 comments:
YAY!!! That was a really fun night...its Rob's fault we were late and didn't make it for the surprise. But atleast we were there to celebrate! I also have to comment on our funny husbands in the background of the picture where you're blowing out the candles...they both stand the same and fold them arms...so tough.
Sounds like an awesome weekend! Happy Birthday!!! (I wished you Happy Birthday on facebook, but I'm sure you don't mind hearing it again ;) )
HAPPY BIRTHDAY beautiful girl. I thought about you so much on your birthday and guess what I could not find...my phone again. I am the worst. I love you and am so lucky to have you in my life and family. You inspire me and have grown from my little sister to someone I look up to. THanks for being so close and for working on our relationship to by calling and spending time together. You are the best and I am so happy we are pregnant together, I am always thinking about it. Love you
Awwwww that is sooo sweet! Brad gets major points for that:) Can't wait to see you guys! Love you Sis -Stacy
Post a Comment