Thursday, May 8, 2008

Honestly, Only In Calgary

All I can say is " ARE YOUR KIDDING ME!" Its May and this is what you get to look forward to when you go outside. This is just absolutely ridiculous. Today has been crazy. First rain, than hail, frozen rain, and now snow. During the day as we were driving around it was crazy to see the weather change so fast after just finishing up cleaning one house. We would go into one house when it was raining(misting) and come out an hour later to hail. Then hail to clearing up. It would change every hour. And it just continued to get worse. On the drive home today everything was clearing up. I thought it would be gone and nice for tomorrow. Well I think I'm wrong on that one. Just before going to bed tonight, I look out the window and this is what I see!

Please someone remind me why I'm still living here! IT'S MAY for heaven sakes.
These are pics of our backyard and front yard during the crazy snow blizzard!

2 comments:

Shannan said...

You poor thing. I keep telling you that you should move to Utah. It's so nice here. Just yesterday we went to a park for a BBQ. Amber, I am telling you- we would love for you to move closer to us. I can't believe that snow, UGGG, that would make me mad too.

Unknown said...

Wow snow in May, CRAZY!! I can't believe all the snow!! Don't move to Utah, you should totally move to Virginia:) It is so gorgeous here!! I won't rub it in though:) You have to admit the snow is really pretty! Love you