So lately I've found that I have a real passion for photography. I've decided to get a little more into it and I start some classes in the beginning of June. I'm really excited and have been practising
alot. Brad even bought me a few lights and some backgrounds. So I now have a nice little studio in my basement. It's been so much fun. I need models though and I have a hard time finding some. I guess I haven't been looking too much. But this evening I got some new lights and had to try them out, so I got Mike to model for me. What a good looking kid.

Here are just a few shots that I took.

This is Mike's Blue Steele look!

This ones my favorite its so cute!

Mike's legs look huge but I kinda like it. So I'll be posting more as I keep going so please let me know what you think.
3 comments:
I totally wish we lived near you guys!! I would totally be in your studio every month for new pics of the girs!:) The pics are awesome and Mike is a STUD!!! Amber you are awesome at photography...you have a gift!!:) Love you TONS!!!
Wow, this blogstuff is super neat. You are doing such a great
job - I know that when people see your work they will want you to take their photos. It looks so professional too. I love it.!!!!!!!!!! Love mom
Ambby, you are so great. It looks like so much fun. Mikey is a total studd. HOT STUFF. He must of loved it. I promise I won't show Josh, he may think it's a banana boy picture. Lol. Seriosly though, good work girl friend.
Post a Comment