Brads mother is also such a great women. I am so thankful to her for raising Brad the way she did, He is such a great husband and I know it is because of the love of his mother, the relationship they had, raising him in the gospel and the great example she was to him. Our relationship has continued to grow the more I get to know her and the great spirit she has. She has really done alot for us as we have been married and gave us some great advice. We are so blessed to live so close to her. We always enjoy the Sunday dinners she puts on and the great food she makes up for us. It is always delicious and we never leave hungry. What another great women to have in our lives to call Mom.
Thank you both for being in our lives and having raised us to be who we are today. We love you both so much.HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment