On Friday Brad and I were able to attend Alex and Joe's wedding. It was such a great experience to see my best friend go through the temple. She was absolutely glowing, they are just so happy. We just love Joe and are so glad she has found such an awesome guy to spend the rest of her life with. The day started out a bit crumby with snow and it was freezing. The pictures turned out pretty cute though cuz of the snow flakes. Later that day there was a reception in Raymond. I was able to see lots of my old friends which was quite fun. I also now have a married friend! yayy! I also was able to take a few pictures to get a little practice. Here are a few of them

Alex looked absolutely beautiful. I love the long hair and the great dress.


I was a bridesmaid, with her two sisters, Paige and Arianne. How fun!


Such a happy loving couple. They are just too cute.
2 comments:
Amber
I tried to leave a comment the other day, it obviously didn't work. The pics you took for Alex's wedding are amazing you just keep getting better and better! Thank you so much for the trip I can't thank you enough it meant the world to me!! Love you so much! Stacy
First off, you didn't tell me you had a blog you little stinker! I love it none the less :) Im glad because now that you guys decided to move to Airdrie we never see you so this will be a good way to catch up on all the crazy happenings in your life :)
Second, the pictures are GORGEOUS! I was so upset that I couldn't go... you see I had my hair cut into that exact mullet I was describing in my last post mere hours before the reception. No way was I going anywhere! SHe looks beautiful though :) Miss you guys!
Post a Comment