It's been so wonderful to have my family up for the last week. We are so blessed to be able to have the transportation that we do have to see family that lives so far away. It so happened to be my birthday while they were here, so we were able to have a big party and enjoy eachother. My two nieces came up with Stacy and they are just so dang cute so I had to take a few pictues of them. They are really great models as you can see.

The beautiful princess' that they are.



We went to Canmore with the whole family and stayed in a resort for 2 days. We went for a hike and visited the Banff Springs resort. Relaxing in the hot tub and playing games and just laughing and visiting was a great highlight.

My Family is absolutely amazing and I feel so blessed to have a loving family that is so supportive, strong in what they believe and of course just themselves. I just wish that we could all be a little closer to be able to get together more often. Family I just love you guys. This weekend was a blast. Thanks for coming up and being so great.
2 comments:
Amber, you really are a cute little photographer. I had so much fun being with you. What a great family we have. I hope you had the best week long birthday you dreamed of. Love ya girl and keep on posting. Post some pictures of your home, it is beautiful. Love ya Amby Bamby!!!
Hey Amber
Thank you so much for the trip!! It was awesome, awesome, awesome!! I can't thank you enough, it meant the world to me for your generousity!! The pictures of the girls are soo cute!! Thanks again for taking all the pictures and for taking all the time to edit all of them!! Love you so much!! Amby
Post a Comment