So Channing is really starting to say some cute and funny things so I decided I better document them before I forget. I will be posting his little qoutables as they come, here are just a few that he came up with the last little while.First of all, in the hospital when he was meeting Blakely for the first time, I had to feed her so I started breastfeeding her and he looks over at me and kinda looks at Blakely and then touches my face and says," Mommy, Baby sister is eating Mommy's boobies?"
Then he walked down the halls telling all of the nurses that Baby sister was eating Mommy's boobies!
Second- While pointing at my eyelashes, " Mommy you have black grass in your eyes!"
Me,"those are called eyelashes!"
Channing," No it's grass in your eyes!"
1 comment:
haha that's hilarious! Kids are so funny at that age!
Post a Comment