Friday, June 17, 2011

He's doing it....

Crawling that is! The day he turned 8 months old he found his hands and feet and started pushing himself across the floor. Now he's got the whole army crawl down. It is a lot busier for me as I now have to watch every move he makes. Sometimes I look away for a few minutes and I have lost him. He is usually under a chair or behind the coffee table. He is getting into everything and his favorite thing to get into is Skeeters bed. YUCK!! He is really keeping me busy but it is so fun to watch! I am just so proud of my little guy.

Check him out!!!



Just one more video that has nothing to do with crawling but I thought it was funny!
This is what Channing thinks of Broccoli..

2 comments:

AKutarna said...

LOVE your new header! And, I can't believe he's crawling...mostly cause Nat never did haha.

Shannan said...

Ya. for little guy!! He is so dang cute and growing way to fast. OK, Amby that main picture of your family in front of the breach is to die for. You better get it blown up and in your house. You need one and that one is perfect. Love it. Your family is the cutest!!
xoxoxooxo just got back from California. Call me when you have a sec