Tuesday, June 7, 2011

7 MONTHS


I'm a month late on this post but I wanted to make sure I wrote it down!
It is amazing how time flies by so fast. I'm sure soon enough it will be a year! Channing has started to be quite the little gabber. He is always talking baby talk and he does not hold back! Either it's screaming at the top of his lungs(good screams of course) or just blabbing continually, he is always making sure he is heard. He is such a good little boy. So mellow but at the same time a little squirmer.
He took his first plane ride and did awesome both there and back. He would just flirt with the stewardess' or fall asleep. Never a peep out of my little guy. He also went on two long trips to Utah in a span of 3 weeks and did amazing. We had to stop a few times but other then that he was just a happy little guy. I truly feel blessed to have such a happy boy. I always feared that my boy would never smile or make strange but he does the total opposite which makes it easy for me

I'm not too certain on his weight but I am sure he's gotta be around 18.5-19 pounds now. He is getting chunky. I am always calling him my little chunk! He still struggles with eating. Always clamping his mouth shut so I have to trick him by putting his sippy cup to his mouth and as he opens it rush food in. So it takes quite a long time to feed. Hopefully he will quit this soon, it really is frustrating! He still does not like to take a bottle so I think I will just switch to trying a sippy, as he is pretty good at sucking from that.
This is what happens when I let him feed himself!


Channing loves people whether they are grandparents, friends or complete strangers(especially girls). It is so funny when he see a bunch of girls he totally flirts with them. He will get real excited and kick his legs and smile and make lots of noise!! It is so funny to watch! He loves his grandparents and loves all his many cousins!

He is the youngest but I think he kinda loves it as all his cousins love him so much and just are always playing and holding him.
3 generations!!

He continues to roll around, but doesn't do it too much, he would rather be in the jolly jumper or exersaucer! I need to buckle down on leaving him on the floor more so he can start to learn to crawl. His favorite toy is his little blue guy with lots of different textures for him to chomp on. He loves Skeeter and is really beginning to notice her and want to play with her. Skeeter also is starting to look at Channing as a person, always wanting Channing to play fetch with her. Channing is almost sleeping through the night, usually going down at 9:30, wakes at 12:30 for the last feed and then usually wakes at 2 or 3 for a soother and then wakes at 7 for a feed and then sleeps until 9:30 or 10. Oh how nice would it be to have no interruptions!! He's not too bad though.
He is super good at sitting up and no longer topples to his side or forward!

He continues to steal my heart more and more each day, whether it is a new sound, look or movement. He is just the sweetest little guy that is so cute. I could just eat him up!! I love that he loves me and always needs me and knows when I enter a room and just gets super excited and kicks his legs and moves his whole body until I pick him up. He loves to dance with me and have me throw him around. He just laughs hysterically. I love his laughs, he is so ticklish and loves when I chew on his side. His laughs are just my favorite!! He is always grabbing at my face and giving me kisses or in other words latching on to my face and drooling all over me. It's cute but I could do without the slobber!
I think I kinda love this guy!!

2 comments:

AKutarna said...

He is so cute! Loved this post

Shannan said...

love him too