Monday, May 30, 2011

Virginia

So last week we were in Virginia with the whole family, minus Lindsey and Michael(we missed you guys). Every year my parents try to get everyone together. I think this is so important, as we live so far away. So as Josh is graduating dental school, they decided this to be the perfect time to go visit and make it our family trip of the year. It was so much fun. We were there for about a week. We first went to Virgina Beach for about 4 days, spent the days on the beach,parks, shopping, and allot of swimming in the pool at the hotel. Our hotel was right on the beach so it was so nice to be able just to walk to the beach and hang out. I lost my little point and shoot camera so there are very little pictures for this post. One night at Virginia Beach we decided to rent the bicycles and ride them on the board walk.

It was so much fun. The waves were rushing in and was just such a beautiful night.

We had many races and had to of course stop for ice cream.

Here is my family getting crazy on the board walk rocking out to some band playing in a concert!! Stacy is due any day now and she was really busting a move, she can move better than me and I'm not even pregnant.


Channing just loves his cousins and they just adored him.


All the kids were just obsessed with Channings soother, they were always stealing it from him and suck on it. Even little Rachel would snatch it a few times. Shannan took some family pictures on the beach but that will be in another post!

On Thursday we went to Williamsburg where my parents had another resort. We swam in there pool and had a bbq. It was a really nice place with a ton to do. The girl had a night out that night and went and got our nails done. We got mani/pedi's and man was it relaxing. I need that more often. They look so good! After we went to the outlets and only hit up Carter's cuz there was so many good deals there. Then we went out to AppleBees for dessert. YUMMY!!! It was so fun just to be with the girls. We were gone for about 5 hours and had left the kids with Dad and Brad. Well as we came home we heard Talmage screaming, James dressed in Channings clothes, Izzy still in her wet bathing suit, and the 2 babies sleeping. Oh the boys tried!!! HAHA we had to laugh... That night Brad and I headed to Stacy's house with her family as in the morning was graduation.

Josh spent the last 4 years in dental school and he is now a graduate from VCU!! Congrats Josh, we are so proud of you and the hard work you put in. Congrats to Stacy as well as of course it takes two to accomplish this great goal. And to raise 3 kids during this takes quite the amazing women.

Well it doesn't stop here. They are now off to Nebraska to do another 3 years in periodontics school. I'm sure that will just fly for them. Good luck and I know you will do great.

The Graduate

All the supporters

I got to be the photographer for the big day. So I followed Josh around most the day. After graduation we went for dinner at Bottoms Up Pizza, SOOOO good! I am going to miss visiting Virgina, it is so beautiful! and really who want to visit Nebraska?? Of course we will cuz Stacy will be there but really..

Stacy is due anyday now... I wish I was there. My mom and Shan stayed for a few more weeks so they get to meet the baby. I am so jealous.

I miss my family already. I just have so much fun when we are all together. Love you guys!!

1 comment:

AKutarna said...

3 blog posts to read!! My dream come true haha. Loved all of them. Your trips looked like so much fun! I love the last pic on the last post of you and Channing on the chair. So pretty!