
I am so blessed to have such a wonderful man in my life. Brad is absolutely everything I could ever ask for. Sure we get in our little tiffs but I'm pretty sure every couple has. We have been through so much together and he is always there to encourage me and strengthen me. He really believes in me and always compliments me on my successes. He is truly the reason I am where I am today. I can sometimes be a hard person to please or even live with at times and Brad has always stood by me and has had great patience.

Brad I am absolutely in love with you and can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you.

Skeeter, our dog, has been a great addition to our family. We got her about a year ago, when she was just 3 months. I don't remember what it was like without her. It's so great to come home to someone that has unconditional love toward you. She is always so happy to see us and is just so dang cute. I know, I know I am one of those crazy dog people, but at least I can admit to it. She has really helped Brad and I through a lot as well. Brad and I just think she is just the cutest dang dog in the whole world.

Here is our little family after 4 years and 2 months of being married. Hopefully we can add a baby soon!!
6 comments:
Amber once again awesome pics, and it does make it alot easier when you are two hottie trotties yourselves. You guys are lookin awesome! Can't wait to see you!!! Love Stacy
ALRIGHT - I have several things to say, so prepare yourselves.
First off, may I say you look SMOKIN! And I'm not just talking about Brad's HUGE biceps! hahaha You look SO good Amber! Don't even try to tell me its photoshop, I see you often enough to know it isn't.
Second, love the bling. Seriously. So jealous. Best purchase ever! Looks amazing on you.
Third, I dont care WHAT people think, Skeeter looks SO stinking cute in her pink coat I could just pinch her. In fact I may just do that when I come over next.
Fourth and finally, I dont think I have ever seen you guys kiss!! Is that SO weird considering how often we hang out?? hahaha Im totally kidding. I love it though, you guys look so cute and of course you made me cry with all your heartfelt sincerity about the two of you. We all know that marriage is work. hard work. but it is so worth it in the end, and every day makes you stronger. You guys inspire me with how much you have gone through and how you still have remained the same strong and loving people that we adore! Love you!
hottie totties with naughty bodies! seriously gorgeous pics guys!
Love your new pics!!!!
I also have to say, and I think he will agree with me, that Brad is the lucky one. :)
By the way...that was me, Amy, in the comment above. I forgot to check which of us was logged on. :)
it has to be illegal to look so good in your family photo shots! haha jkjk I love these photos. looking good Holts, looking good :)
Post a Comment