So I thought that because Brad and I kinda boycoted Halloween last year, we would have to go all out this year. We decided to throw a Halloween Party! We used our outfits that we bought for last years halloween because we never got to use them. So we were Little Red Riding Hood and The Big Bad Wolf. Brad hated his costume and comlpained that I always put him in the goofy costume and I get to wear the cute ones. As he was Homer Simpson 2 years ago and I was Marge, but that's another story. Anyways we decided to invite a few friends and we had a pretty good turn out. We had Barack and Michelle Obama, a Witch and Rockstar, Wizard, Ninja, Spiderman, and Surgeon, Michael Ignatieff and his wife, a little lion, Prego Pumpkin, and Ed! Oh and of course we had Skeeter dressed up as a pumkin.

It was fun to have everyone together and enjoy eating, visiting, and playing games and getting to know everyone a little bit better( Maybe a little to well!) So I decided to go all out on the food. I made chessey fingers, Spooky Spider Eggs, Jack-O-Lantern Mexican Dip, Bloody Jello, and Black Punch with an Ice hand in it. Brad was quite creative and was a great help to me. He created a goblin with meatballs and chicken wings. He also decorated the front entrance with a hanging man from our chandelier(the kids didn't seem to like that so much).

Thanks to everyone for coming out and enjoying the night! I was impressed that everyone dressed up.
5 comments:
UMM YEAH for the new blog layout and a new post! I hope this will keep up Amber!
The party was really SO much fun! Thanks for inviting us, even if we did lose the most precious tiger in the whole world :) Just wait... you'll see how it is! hahaha I have to agree with Brad though... he always gets the loser costumes hahahaha
um i'm pretty sure that brad always has the best costumes cause he likes wearing dresses remember? haha. no he is a good sport. the party was fun! glad to see you are blogging again!
Awesome Partee:) I love the costumes sooo cute and the food is great!! I like the new look on your blog! Love you Stacy
We had fun, I think Tate even got used to your scary decorations. :) Thanks for inviting us!!!!!!
I love the blog's new look too and the new pic of you and Brad. You two look awesome, as always. :)
Wow, you know how to throw a great creative party. Love your costumes too. Hey I want some of those pictures of Mikeys fairwell.
Post a Comment