We were supposed to go up to Edmonton on Friday night for our yearly staff party but thanks to Joe we saved ourselves from risking our lives. The roads were horrible and good thing Joe called and told us about the road closure or we would have been sleeping on the highway! So we stayed home and got to go Christmas shopping and hang out with the family, which isn't such a loss in my eyes. So Lindsey and my Dad got here at around 5:00 and we met up at Joey Tomato's in Eue Claire. It was good to be there for Lindsey and celebrate with her. That night we took some more pictures of Lindsey for her CD that she is working on. Good luck Lindsey, I know you can do it!
The fam stayed over night and left early in the morning.
So back to work I go. I can't believe how much this photography business has grown just in the last 3-4 months. I don't know if it's just because it's right before Christmas or what! I am really enjoying it, but for the longest time just couldn't catch up. Well let me announce, I have finally caught up and now am ahead of myself. The last time I could say that was, well, probably 6 months ago. Yay! But I still find myself in front of the computer trying to get more photos done early for my clients in time for Christmas. As I work this is what I find the rest of the household doing!
Lucky!! I WISH.. Can't wait for Christmas Holidays. Thank you to all my clients, it has been an absolute blast meeting all of you and I look forward to what the new year will bring!
3 comments:
Awww Poor Skeeter looks so sad. I think she may have wanted her Dad to play ball with her instead of sleep. The lazy bum! All we do as wives is work work work and what do the men do?? Nothing I tell you! Nothing!
P.S. I really hope Brad reads this and cries a little :)
Ahh, Amby, you are the best! Looks like you guys had a blast and Linz is now the big 26. I can't wait to be with you guys, oh I crave being with you so much. Good job catching up, but so many more people just want you to photograph them. You truly have a talent for photography. Keep it up girl, and one day maybe during CHristmas holidays you can slee- ya right our family is non stop during the holidays. Love you and I am so glad you blogged about your cute little family.
Hey, I already miss you. It was so much fun being with you guys during Christmas. You amaze me more and more everytime I see you. Amber did you have the time of your life in Hawaii? It's beautiful, eh? Well call me when you can. Love you guys.
Post a Comment