Saturday, October 18, 2008

My New Baby

After 3 long years of marriage I have finally talked Brad into getting me a puppy dog. We went into Petland like any normal day and I fell in love with this puppy, Brad did too. So low and behold he says yes. I couldn't believe it that I actually started tearing up. We named her" Skeeter" she is a pug x boston terrier and just the cutest thing in the whole world. I love my husband hes the best!!! Thank you sooooooo much Bradley. I love you tons and tons





3 comments:

Shannan said...

way cute Amby!! YOur little baby with diapers and all, wow. You will love it. Congrats!

Nehring Fun said...

dear amber you'll have a great time with your husband brad, you'll have a great time with your pug. You'll have a great opportunity your dog pug is sooo cute! You'll have a great time shopping for some diapers for your pug. Love Lilli

The Caballero's said...

Aaaaaammmmmmber it's time for a little update on the ol'blog! C'mon - your life is SO exciting! let me live vicariously through you. You who live out of this scary city, you who live in an actual house(with a hot tub, but I don't want to hear stories about you and brad in the hot tub. ew)

What is up??