Christmas day was full of opening presents laying around and just eating Alot! We are know ready for disaster for we got 72 hour kits and some supplies for emergencies. The rest of the holidays was spent together going shopping, making gingerbread houses, watching movies and just being together. It is so great that we can all be together as a family at these times of the year. I just wish we all lived closer so we could have these gathering more often. Good thing for transportation. I just love my family and look up to every single one of my siblings and I am happy that Christmas brings us all that much closer.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Christmas Time
I know it's late but I thought I would write a little about my Christmas to at least say I did it. Well Christmas was so great. We had the great privelage of having Shannan and Josh and there very cute new baby James stay with us for a little more than a week right before Christmas. Josh worked for us for a week and Shannan took care of James and always had dinner ready for when we got home and the house all tidy. Brad and I both enjoyed that Brad maybe a bit more as he rarely ever gets that, that should be my new years resolution, but I don't know if I could fulfill it. One day maybe. It was great to have them here and I am so excited as they may be moving here. On Dec 23 we all went to my parent house and spent about a week and a half there. It was so fun to be together as a family and enjoy the laughter and love we share with one another. We sure did miss Stacy, Josh, Lilli, and Isabella there. But we were able to talk to them over webcam so thank goodness for technology. On Christmas Eve we did the regular tradition of caroling and having a Christmas program. Then we got to open our gifts from the elves that are pjs every year.





Christmas day was full of opening presents laying around and just eating Alot! We are know ready for disaster for we got 72 hour kits and some supplies for emergencies. The rest of the holidays was spent together going shopping, making gingerbread houses, watching movies and just being together. It is so great that we can all be together as a family at these times of the year. I just wish we all lived closer so we could have these gathering more often. Good thing for transportation. I just love my family and look up to every single one of my siblings and I am happy that Christmas brings us all that much closer.
Christmas day was full of opening presents laying around and just eating Alot! We are know ready for disaster for we got 72 hour kits and some supplies for emergencies. The rest of the holidays was spent together going shopping, making gingerbread houses, watching movies and just being together. It is so great that we can all be together as a family at these times of the year. I just wish we all lived closer so we could have these gathering more often. Good thing for transportation. I just love my family and look up to every single one of my siblings and I am happy that Christmas brings us all that much closer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh yay finally! And whoa - THREE posts?? Its crazy Amby, I thought you were almost dead over there!
Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment