Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Penticton


Alex, Joe, Brad, and I took a week off and went to Penticton. It was nice to get away and enjoy ourselves.

Brad's brother bought us some huge candy apples, man were they good and very filling.
We spent most of our time on the lake wakeboarding, we are getting better everytime we go out, although Joe is much better then us and he's only done it 3 time. No fair.

We did alot of eating thats for sure, I think we all gained at least 5 pounds but it was worth it, now we just gotta work hard to lose those few extras.
Tickleberrys is a famous stop that we mad twice well we were there, such good ice cream. It was so fun to vacation with our best friends. We are happy Alex finally got married, to a good guy too. Now we can travel together!

1 comment:

Blog Stalker said...

I am way jealous. Looks like tons of fun.

Great pictures!