
This Sunday, Dec 5, Brad had the great privilage in giving Channing his baby blessing. We were supposed to do it a few weeks earlier but that was when I was in the hospital. So as you can see his little outfit was a little small for him( in the legs) but he still looked dang cute if you ask me. It was such a great sacrement meeting as our friends, the Larsen's, also blessed there two little guys. The difference in size between Channing and the twins is crazy and they are only 20 days younger. The spirit was so strong as these innocent little guys received their blessings. As I sat in the presence of these perfect little beings my heart just melted and thanked the lord for such a great miracle. I feel so blessed to have started my little family and have a worthy husband to bless our son. It is still so surreal that Channing is here with us and and is ours! He has such a sweet spirit.

After the blessing we had family and friends over to our place for lunch. A big thanks to Kim for pretty much bringing everything! What a great help! All of Brad's family was here, except for Dave, his cousin, Kristen and family, my parents and Nan, and Kevyn and Ed. It was fun to all be together as everyone ewwed and awwed over my baby. Family is so great, I just wish we all lived closer.

What a special day for my little guy! His cousins sure do love him. They wouldn't let him down (they were actually fighting over him). So precious.. They are going to be great babysitters soon enough!

Even Joey was caught on camera holding baby Channing!

Thank you to all that came out and supported us on this very special day for our little Channing. It really meant allot to have everyone there.
3 comments:
Sorry we missed it! He looks so cute in that outfit!
Ya I so wish we were able to be there. He looks adorable and so d you guys in your family picture! I'm glad it was a such a special day for you.
Oh, adorable. I just love your little man. I am so glad to hear that the blessing was so awesome and that Brad did such a great job. It is such a blessing to have worthy husbands to give such amazing blessings to our pide and joys. I wish we could have been there, a week early, I guess. I love you guys so much.
Post a Comment