Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Visiting the Nielsons


For my birthday Brad surprised me with a trip to go and see my sister, Shannan, and family. I only stayed a few days but it was wonderful. It is always so fun to be with family, I just wish we all lived closer. We had so much fun we went to Cafe Rio of course, my favorite mexican restaurant in Utah, went shopping, took lots of pictures, played and cuddled Baby James, and just had fun talking and building our relationship. For my Birthday Shan made me breakfast in bed and we got to hang out all day and then she made me dinner it was good to spend my birthday with them. Thanks Shan for everything. Here are a few pics that I took while I was there. What a gorgeous family! I love you guys so much and had such a blast while I was there. Thanks again!

1 comment:

Josh said...

OHHHH, i love these pictures. This is probebly one of my favorites of baby James. Thanks you rock!!