Recently I have been called to serve in the young womens. I'm not gonna lie I was quite scared when I was first called but like most calling you know that you will be blessed and that the lord will help you in feeling confident. Well I have been in there a few months now and I am really starting to enjoy it. The girls are just so full of personality and just happy to be there. They remind me so much of what I was like at there age. Recently I had the opportunity of planning a class activity for the girls so I decided to have them over to my house for a photo shoot. As soon as they got down stairs they saw all the props and dress ups and went crazy they had so much fun just trying on lots of stuff and goofing off. There personalities are totally expressed through these pictures. What a bunch of great girls. I'm so happy I can be part of their lives and hopefully have a good impact on them.
No comments:
Post a Comment