Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Nielsons

On the weekend Brad and I were able to stay with Shan and Josh . It was so much fun to hang out and go shopping and of course taking pictures. Shannan and Josh are such a good looking couple. It was great to get so many good shots of these to. Can I say models. I wanted to post them all but here are just a few of my favs.





2 comments:

Shannan said...

Amby, your getting better and better. Wow, we love the pictures. We want all of them that you took, so we can see all of them too. It was so great having you guys stay an extra day. You know I love you and think that you are wonderful, but also I hope that Brad knows how amazing and fun he is. We love both of you and just wish we could be alot closer. Thanks for the outfits and shoes for our little guy. You guys definatly spoiled him. You will be a great auntie.

Shannan said...

Hey sis, I just wanted to let you know that I sent some of your props home with Carma. They were here and said they would give them to mom and dad. Do you have any new pictures? I love looking at all the pictures you have done. I have been showing everyone your blog and website. Love ya, you are amazing!!