It was so much fun to go to Virginia to visit my sister and her two girls, that are gorgeous by the way, and of course Josh. We had such a blast, visiting, photoshoots, playing , and just being together. I had just ordered these skirts and Lili and Isabella were the first ones to model them for me. What cute girls. By the end of the week , I think they were probably pretty happy my camera wouldn't be around them for a while. They were good sports though. Here are just a few of our first photo shoot!


Isabella is certainly a quiet adorable girl, She is just so independant and full of innocence. She is really starting to talk more and her personality is really growing. She is always smiling and laughing. My favorite thing she would say was "No Way" too cute. I got a few good ones of her.



Lilli sure has a personality of her own. She is the smartest 3 year old I have ever met. Well I was there I was able to listen to her resite all 5 articles of faith, how amazing is that. She even got up in primary and said the 5th one in front of everyone, what a brave girl.

What a cute family, this was taken on Father's day right after church. How adorable are they.

No comments:
Post a Comment